Monday, July 30, 2007

dolly house mash up!

The self titled 'Brangelina' of Jamaican dancehall have split, after less than one year of marriage and theyre both pointing fingers saying the other cheated. Beenie a come pon TV a play victim, watever! Caan wait fi the Bounty I-Told-You-So song. The Twin of Twins song is already out:



Hilarity!


4400 is great! Theyre overdoing the Messiah thing but it's sorta funny. Collier = messiah, Kyle is his Peter?(my Bible is rusty) and Isabelle is the Mary Magdalene. Then again judging from Kyle's reaction to Jordan de-promicing the soldiers he may very well be his Judas. I'm glad Jordan didn't fall for Maia's obvious lie. I'm not liking the previews for next week, well the Shawn/Isabelle togetherness, I dont want her with him, hopefully it will pan out to nothing.

Going home to reinstall windows and probably ubuntu, not very fun at all.

Also got a C&W SIM today so I'm now one of the two cells peoples but as soon as Digicel gets their act together I'm going back to one. I really cant be bothered with having two phones.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored