Sunday, July 29, 2007

Why's it gotta be good news bad news?

So I went shopping yesterday, good news, I got all the bottoms I need in one spot for very good prices but I still need tops (I did get some cute non-work tops) bags and shoes.

Met my dad at the airport, met his wife and my step-sister. Her name is my middle name :)

Now for the ups drama. Dad says when he got back there was no more 700W so got a 900W and I was like cool! I dunno why I wasn't concerned that the brand is Geek Squad so I plug it in everything seems fine till I realize everything thats plugged in the battery side not turning on. I press the power button and it start beeping, plug it out lug it back in everything turn on but despite the ups being plugged in was running from the battery so like in 30 minutes everything go off. The fault light its not on, I plug it in and have absolutely nothing plugged into it turn on the power and it beeping. Gonna try calling their customer care line tomorrow maybe today.

Got my Nokia N95, tried setting it up while Kamilah was shopping in the supermarket, had some initial trouble, it would have signal and whatever but I wasn't able to make calls. Then I figured what I had done wrong corrected it, made some calls and everything was fine. Came home, no signal. Faas round, faas round nothing. So me Google it and according to TechJamaica forums Digicel(my cell service provider) nuh ready fi mi cell fone. So I'm all ready to switch so me call me cousin that works at Digi and him say him can confirm it will work tomorrow. So I'm gonna wait and see. If it doesn't work I'm gonna get a new number cuz I'm going to C&W. Yes people, I changing course! I'm sooo glad it's not a phone problem or me woulda bawl living eye water.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored