Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another day

Yep, another day another posting. What to say? Nada. My boooring life continues.

Ive been thinking about sex a lot lately just random sexual thoughts.

I'm watching Catwoman...again. I know it's not that great a movie but I love watching it, it needed some more topless Benjamin though.

My hair still need washing, I'm hoping to get my sister to do it, wish me luck.

Back to Catwoman, I love to see women fighting in heels. I can barely walk in them much less.

I hate idjits! They get all huffy about sarcasm and jokes, here's an idea asses, remove the stick from our ass, laugh a little. Otherwise keep your dumb opnions to yourselves and sod off.

I'm gonna go Stumble around the internet.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored