Monday, May 21, 2007

oy

WHat was supposed to be a 2hour drive turned into 6 hours because a trailer broke down on narrow ass Mt Rosser and add to that the car was overheating, something wrong with something. When we finally reached we were pretty much tired so no beach. Thats until early in the morning, mom took Brock and my cousins and didnt bother to wake me so, I hav pics of Brock in the car but none of him at the beach. And shes all like, you shoulda seen him, woulda made cute pictures *insert eyeroll here*

add that to our departure time kept being pushed back further and further till we had to get my cousin to takes us home. Now I do mind being in country but if I'm gonna spend more than a day I need to bring stuff to feed my brain worst I'm waiting on a new ipod. and Sunday was supposed to be my photoshop day just real annoying and I'm still pissed mom didnt wake me to bring Brock to the beach.

and this morning I finally got my bras, and ofcourse they dont fit, whatever.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored