Monday, May 30, 2005

Another day

Hmm after making a joke banner for a friend's birthday I got inspired and made a wallpaer for my fave soap couple. I even started a Xtina wallpaper, I need to egt some more plugins and stuff for GIMP. I should also learn to use the plugins I already have.

Saw my cousin today. I havent seen him in ages. He got a promotion at work so he's a bigshot Exec now.

I was also looking at Masters programmes in Australia. I was looking at Norway first but then I was reminded it isn't an English speaking country. I cba to learn a new language right now.

That's pretty much it for today except I didn't take sme pics of my niece like I had planned to. I'm gonna go spend a weekend with her soon. Take lots of pics then.

I'm out!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored