Monday, September 05, 2005

In The Womb

In The Womb is a totally fascinating program I saw on National Geographic. Detailing the conception to birth process. The science of it all, how it grows, what it can and cannot do.

I just spent at least an hour downloading and transforming brushes and I dunno why I bother. It's not like I'm making banners or anything and I currently have no plans to. Oh well.

Oh yea, HBO finally has a good new series. Rome, it's GREAT! Scheming, lying, violence and sex, it has it all in a wonderful combo. I haven't seen scheming like this since Oz, another great HBO series that was ended in the most lazy way possible, I'm still mad at that.

Showtime's Weeds is pretty good too and Barbershop is OK.

I NEED a job! I hate being broke and I hate having to live off the 'rents. Sometimes I think I should just pack up a backpack and go see Europe or some shit. Maybe if I wasn't lazy I'd be gone already or another travel lusting person to go with I'd go. But the thought of being alone in a foreign land isn't always appealing. But seriously, maybe one day I will just pack some jeans, shirt and my digicam and I'll just go.

I'm just testing the quote feature to see what it looks like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good show. Is there a DVD?

If you want to travel see if you can do it in such a way that someone pays you to do it :-) If they pay you and give you training that's even better but only the army would do something like that

Anika said...

In The Womb? Probably, you'd have to check National Geographic website.

Army, no. United Nations, maybe.

GL said...

rome is indeed pretty friggin great.

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored