Thursday, September 15, 2005

itunes SUX, Winamp ROCKS!!

Got an idea for a new playlist today so I opened itunes to make the changes, lo and behold got an update notification so I went and updated. itunes has NOT worked since. I've uninstalled it deleted it from my hard drive and registry re-installed no diff. Cleaned it off my system and tried to reinstall the old one and its says some crap about quicktime which can't install now cuz I apparently have a newer on my system, asses. Just went and messed up my nice night.

Anyhoo, all this prodded me to try the Winamp itunes plugin ml_ipod I've heard about it before and I didn't use it cuz I wasn't having probs with itunes and if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm an idjit! This thing is AWESOME!!! Seamless integration in my Winamp, easy to use interface and I'm all ago. Got my new playlist and my ipod updated.

On a sorta related note. I've been trying to quit or at least cut down on my cussing which is turning out to be worse than normal. Like when I was really mad at itunes I wanted to cuss but I as trying not to which in turn only made me madder so yea, I did end up cussing but not as much as I normally would've.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored