Sunday, August 05, 2007

no work tomorow!

I love holidays. Tomorrow is Independence day and not my day to work. :) Don't have any plans apart from sleeping and washing my hair but it's gonna be great staying home.

Brock has worms, I'm taking him to the vet this weekend. Also need to get something for fleas and ticks cuz the Frontline plus isn't cutting it. I also need to remember to pick up a harness for him he's outgrowing the one he has now.

4400 is getting better each week :) This week was pretty good even if I figured it out in the first coupla minutes. Got some Kyle/Isabelle action which totally makes up for the little Isabelle/shawn crap they did. And I can't wait for next week, Richard's back! And he kidnaps Isabelle and I have no speculation as to why.


----------------
Now playing: Sean Kingston - I Can Feel It
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

MCX Tips said...

Superb post regarding "no work tomorow!"

Base Metal Tips Free Trial

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored