Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Customer is Always Stupid

The wonderful world of Customer Care (FYI, I work at an ISP).

Me: Customer Care, how may I help you?
Customer: Hi, I was setting up the internet on my computer and I was wondering, where it says 'username' that's where I put my username?
Me(looking around the office thinking this is a prank): Yes ma'am
Customer: OK, so where it says 'password' that's where I put my password?
Me(standing to get a better view of my co-workers): Yes ma'am.
Customer: Oh, I see. And for number to dial, put my number or the number on the paper?
Me: The number on the paper.
Customer: Oh, OK then.(pause) Thanks.

Ok, it's official, I now have 3 blogs that all say the same, me caan bodda copy and paste evrything to LJ.

Anyways, tomorrow me, Rog and david going to lunch. We haven't lunched in ages.

I'm gonna start workin on my To-Do List, scratching things off. Like creating stuff and such.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored