Saturday, November 12, 2005

RIP Kevin "Stainless Steel" Gray

Loooooong day. my friend returns my scanner and informs me today is the day theyre putting on the headstone of a friend that died last year. So i break my neck to go.

When I we reach, the bus wasn't there yet and wouldnt be for awhile. So we went to get a patty, come back look at the pets, they had some real pretty birds and a rabbit. They also had 25 birds to be released, thats how old Kevin wouldve/was when he died.

Anhoo, bus come and thats when the drama/laffs started. I'm on the bus and I'm smelling weed, no big deal, then i see the driver get off the bus with a big 'ead spliff. that joint was FAT! Me and my friends joked about it a little, I said a prayer. So everyone is loading now and this woman comes on with a Smirnoff Ice and a Guiness, she then gives the driver the guiness and sits. Now me and my friends are somewhat fearfully joking but we figure it's a common assault. We didnt drive to Clarendon, we flew! Man, when he got on that highway, it was like Formula one.

So we reached safely and the first thing the driver does is lightup another one and grab one of his many Guinesses for day.

Jamaica is beautiful, I wanted to get some landscape shots but he was going too fast even on the winding roads with blind corners.

I played Dominoes, almost got 6-0. Ate some food had a drink.

My friend that died, one of his nicknames was Stainless Steel and thats how they did his grave, well the top, stainless steel. Lemme get a pic for ya.



It's not done yet, theyre gonna chain it off and provide some covering and polish the steel. And paint it lilac and white.

Ugh! I hate ppl and theyre bad begotten kids! This damn brat eating ice cream on the bus in my friend's seat and he's kid and we all know how they eat ice cream. So i say something to him, his mom gives him a smaller cone. He starts playing with it and I'mlike get out of that seat, he starts to fuss and the mom starts mumbling like i give a fuck. I'm already pissed. I was in the bus sleeping and they all came on with their loud talking and shouting no fucking consideration. Some were still pissed cuz I wasn't taking their pics. Like I'm fucking paparazzi and theyre celebs. I dont know them, why would I take their pics?

The ride back was awful, my head was hurting and I was seriously nauseous and the same mom was sitting behind me. now because of the road and driving my window keeps sliding shut and this bitch pushes her window wide open which leaves little space for mine. So my friend is asking me if I'm ok and I'm like no, this window wont stay open and I need the it open just in case I vomit. bitch closes her window so fast I couldnt help but laff.

Anyhoo I'm and safe and home.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored