Sunday, November 27, 2005

I had fun!

Yesterday, I was covering for Chris @ work. Working Saturdays is cool but it's kinda lonely. And power went, twice. First time it was in the day, good thing I was charging my iPod, I had some entertainment in the dark.

Then light went again like 5 to 6(quitting time) and Roget was like gimme 30 minutes then call back, like me nuh have yard to go to.

Upside, Paul called and asked if I wanted to go watch a movie and light came back. Left with Paul, went to BK and then to movies.

Tell my why I should pay $410 to see 50cent "act" out him one story weh him rap bout 50 million time? I was surprised at how many people were there for that movie. I thought it was all Harry Potter but nope.

We saw The fog. Wasn't a bad remake, I liked how they tweaked the story but the ending just left me feeling like I was missing something.

Then we went to TGIFridays, wow, young rich high society Jamaica love to SMOKE! I swear, kids in the 15-17 area smoking, my bad CHAIN-smoking. Had one drink and left too much smoke for my taste.

We came back to Portmore to check out drag racing bu there was none. So went back to my place.

It was my neigbour's nine night. I have seen so many people and cars in my neck of the woods ever. There were a lot of trailer heads(the dead guy was a trailer driver). Took in some of the music, then Paul left. I walked around some then came in.

I had fun with Paul, we should hang out some more.

I think I'm gonna drop my Xanga blog and start posting in my LJ instead. I only have an LJ ID to read my ffriends private stuff. But I'm not looking forward to learning the ins and outs of LJ. It's not as simple as here and I'm eal lazy.

I'm getting paid! Tomorrow, hopefully I can buy some stuff but I'm tryin to not get carried away.

My aunt should be here by now. Too bad she couldn't bring my cousins. I haven't seen them in ages, I miss them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored