Tuesday, March 28, 2006

mic check 1 2

yes, yes, Ive been absent again. no real reason apart from lazy and forgetfulness.

me free paper soon done, mom is coming home this week. Which is good cuz the wiring for the back of the house has gone to shit. The bathroom, kitchen and walk in close have NO power which upsets me cuz the washing machine I'm buying is supposed to be in that area.

I know which cake I'm ordering for my birthday, Tiramasu.

Gonna go watch V for Vendetta on Thursday, I havent been to the movies in ages.

Spent the weekend at Brain's, nyam food and watch tv but I left my yogurt :(

I formatted my HD and I wish I could say the prob is solved I'm starting to think it's the HD. The comp froze on me last night, so I'm gonna call O'Rayne and see bout warranty and such.

I still need a decent mpg to avi/wmv converter, it would make clipping so much easier since dumbass wmm cannot import my mpgs. Speaking of which, there must be some auto screencapping software out there.

I think I'm gonna change my Blogger and LJ layout. Its about time I make my own but alas, I'm too lazy or just not inspired.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored