Thursday, March 02, 2006

99.9%

that's how much I'm my dad's. so the DNA stuff is done and over with so the immigration machinery can keep turning.


nothing can suck the excitement out having new stuff like computers. finally got the damn tv card. spent my day off setting it up. it works but its grainy :( butI was gonna kep recording till I got some more time to figure it out. Got some ATI software that can turn itself on record and turn off. Set it and forget. Guess what I came home to? 4 gigs of blue screen and static and now the damn ATI software is saying shit about drivers. Works fine in PowerCinema though.


bwoy if I wasn't done with soaps before, I'm sure as hell done now
.

I need new interests or some give-a-damn about my current ones.

haha, running, only did it once, tsk tsk. but I'm gonna get on that.

I want a dog, I really do. but house isnt a dog friendly state. cant wait till all this construction ends.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored