Monday, March 13, 2006

so many things...so little time

My to-do list grows whilst the time to do them shrinks. But i'm gonna be working on them I swear.

Finally got my tv card up and running, now I need to start making clips and work out a naming scheming that makes them easy to sort. I also need software that auto does screencaps.

My dad's BC, I'm on it. Gonna do it up tomorrow and pay for it wednesday.

My nails need to be done, theyre chipping and stuff. They also feel weird.

I also need to update and end out my resume. My job blows, my co-workers rock but my job still blows.

My kitchen has space! And why you might ask? Cuz the bath is now in the bathroom! Soon and very soon I'll be able to take a bath and not just any bath, jacuuzi baths. new bath got whirpool stuff and stuff :)

THANK YOU! to the bf. Brought me choccy today :) He wubs me :D


I'm out!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored