Tuesday, July 12, 2005

C&W Expo

I went yesterday and I would have a more detailed report but I waited too long. But Rog(the bf) did keep me hungry and didn't offer to carry my stuff, lol. I took a whole bunch of pics at the expo that I just uploaded but I'm gonna have to label them and stuff. Oh yea some of the shots are blurry cuz after I got my cam back from being fixed I didn't reacquaint myself and didnt remember how to adjust shutter speed.

Anyhoo C&W have upped dsl speeds and dropped the prices but that requires a 1 year contract. As much as I wanna jump on, this is C&W but I'm gonna bite the bullet, double my speed for less.

What else? Yea I went to see my friends and goddaughter :) Got a great pic of us together:
Ain't we a cute pair? Anyhoo gotta go label the pics.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored