Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dennis is coming!!!!!!!!

Hurricane Dennis has decided to come visit my island, aint that grand?

So I'll be without power some time soon :( But I'm charging my ipod and digicam batteries so I can amuse myself some how.

Went window shopping today with my gf, lol. While most shops were closing up and putting up storm shutters.

Oh yea, thanks America for making Jamaican stuff cool. Styles that I had to search hard for are now everywhere because rappers and movie stars are wearing them.

I need to go clothes shopping, yea, I need some swimsuits too.

I just had a fried egg sandwich, it was good but I'm still craving something fried, anything!

Anyhoo gotta go call the bf and annoy him some :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored