Saturday, July 02, 2005

It's raining, it's pouring!!

OK, I'm home!!! Left home yesterday for my interview. My mom even redid my hair :) Thanks mom!

Went to kill time at the bf's work, he took me to the interview. Which turned out to be ok. One of the interviewees was a chica from uni. They were supposed to call me back yesterday but silly me was walking around without my cell :( SOOO I'll have to call them Monday to find out.

Spent the evening with a friend, we went to see Mr & Mrs Smith which was pretty good! Saw my girls! Kerry Washington and Angelina Jolie. The movie was very amusing, I tell ya Angelina and Brad's deliveries really sold it.

I love my friend's parents. Theyre a cute couple. They saw the words 'darling' 'honey' and such a lot but they REALLY mean it! It's so cute. I got rained in so I had to sleep there.

They had a wedding to go to today so I had to leave early and I came home to my empty house :D I love wen I'm home alone!!!

I'm feeling hungry so I'm gonna make some mac & cheese with sausages.

The circus is in town but they didnt get their permits and stuff so the Mayor sht them down :( I wanted to go to 1) take my niece and 2) the only thing I really remember from the last one is that the elephants STINK!!!

Was supposed to go see War of the Worlds or Batman Begins tonight but it's pouring outside :(

I saw the Live8 concert today! Loved it! Especially Black Eyed Peas and the Marleys :) Jay-Z and Linkin Park ROCKED! I liked DC but Beyonce needs to layoff miniskirts wen on high stages I dont need to see so much of her.

Stevie Wonder ROCKED!! And the best part for me was when they brought up this young lady on stage. Coupla years ago she was one of the starving children and now she's this healthy BEAUTIFUL young lady! She's studying agriculture in college. And YAY!! To Will Smith! For pointing out how much money is spent on on wars and killing people when it could be used to help save lives. I know we aint never gonna end poverty but I'm glad that people aren't just contented with the status quo and are at the very least TRYING to do something about it.

Yea well that's about it for me for now. TTYL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Old man is snoring? Glad you did well on your interview.
Astute that he noticed the amount of money spent on killing people instead of trying to help them. Was it a good series of concerts?

Anonymous said...

"I liked DC but Beyonce needs to layoff miniskirts wen on high stages I dont need to see so much of her."

LOL, I didn't watch the concert, but I saw a brief recap on the news or something.

I wish I had someone out there to call me 'darling'. I love that pet name. I also love it when English people call each other 'luv'. *Runs to the UK*

-Maggie
http://www.infatuat3d.org

Anika said...

"Was it a good series of concerts?"

Yes it was! With performances for everyone. Rock, pop, R&B and even reggae. They didn't show much of the African and other countries but the bits of the foreign acts I saw I liked.

Aww, Maggie all in good time.

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored