Friday, July 22, 2005

What a week!

Wow! What a week! I had a great Sunday. Keesh called me up and we went to Hellshire with Shaun and his friends. We drank talked and ate, look at me:


Fried Fish and Festival(It was scrumptious)

Poor fish but it was delicious!

Then we went to Cuddy's had some more drink and some more food. I had some margarita or the next with Hypnotiq, it was good. Then we went to Peppers play some pool. Me and Keesh went to laff at some of the karaoke folks. Then we went to Asylum, that place, wow, it's lost its shine. Still a happening club I guess but the quality aint there. but with impromptu contests like cheapest thong and best ass and fattest front(with one contestant that didn't have underwear one) Thankfully I was at the back so my eyes were spared.

I don't get smokers. I was posing most of the night with a ciggy, I was idle and a bit bored, (everyone was playing pool) Then wen at Asylum I decided to smoke it, don't see the attraction and my throat felt funny the next day.

Then I had some drama with my comp. Windows wouldn't boot but Ubuntu would. Tried a whole lot of stuff then I just formatted and started all over and that ws then I remembered to check inside my case. Apparently there was too much dust in there and it was messing with my graphics card so I need to get a can of compressed air to give it a good blow out.

And last night I called and bad up Gregory and he finally came to visit me then Craig stopped by, was pretty cool we chatted about foolishness, reminded me of Community College days. Also reminded me of my ex Paul. Called him today he's fine with work.

Drove round town today with Keesh as she ran some errands. O got me some pepper shrimps, great, havent had them in awhile. I also went to BK, havent done that in ages either. Got some OJ and chicken tenders and the wretches didnt have honey mustard sauce.

Yay!! Craig just called me back! I'm gonna go get some food! Well I'm about done here.

TTYL!!

1 comment:

LOVE said...

Hi!
Its me again " SexySteveTheHero "
I'm from the begining of eternity to the end of begining.

Poor fish !
I should rescue it.
I need to rescue it.
I'm a Hero !
I'm real !

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored