Monday, February 27, 2006

It's been awhile

but I'm back! So what's new? I ran this morning...well I walked fast. My feet were getting used to being in sneakers and walking further than the bus stop, so running was out of the question.

Great news! K and Greg got engaged! I'm so happy for them! Soon I'll be eating wedding cake :)

I need to go shopping. My To-Get list is forever expanding. But I'm getting paid today, so I'm gonna try scratch some things off.

I must remember to email my dad, see what he's up to.

So Ive dusted off my internet how to program book, oh joy. Bu I intend on making a great site so I need to refresh myself. I may even buy the latest edition but that's a maybe.

I need a new firewire cable for my iPod! I need to update it soooooooooo bad.

I should start getting ready for work but bah! I wanna stay home! Oh well!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored