Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'm gonna be a momma

Me and my Owner went to the JSPCA yesterday. I saw a dog that I want but I couldn't just grab him :( I need to get some dog stuff first. So I'm making a list and getting an estimate of costs.

Saw X3, I aint gonna start on that crapfest except, its craptacular, amen.

OK, so I started reacquainting myself with HTML and Javascript. Even got a CSS for Dummies book. Wish I wasn't so lazy or uninspired but I am reading and practicing just not at a decent pace. This job is sapping my energy :(

I brought my linux box to work so I can work on stuff during down time and I dont have as much as an icon to show for it. boo.

Dear Nick Lachey, please go fade away, and take your ex and her sister with you. I'm sick and tired of all of you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored