Friday, May 19, 2006

It's raining rain

I feel like a change again. Both my Blogger & LJ, maybe I'll find some non standard layouts. Not gonna say make cuz I aint gonna. I haven't done anything of the graphic nature in ages and don't get me started. Like my creative 15 minutes are up or something.

Well there's one thing that needs updating and that's me resume, time to dust it off spruce it up and pimping it again.

What else is new? I need to go clothes shopping. I need sneakers and jeans, I already got tons of tops but I need sneakers and jeans.

It's raining, while I don't hate the rain I just hate that it makes being on the road miserable.

I had breakfast at BK today, well from, I ate it at the office. Croissanwich, bacon, eggs and cheese and French toast sticks. I went in for the French toasts ticks cuz I haven't had them in ages bit the Croissanwich called my name and I had to answer.

Oh yeah, I am running and exercising. We alternate days, run one morning, exercise the next. Not seeing any results yet except a few aches and pain and my endurance is better. I even downloaded the 8 minute abs, feet, neck and back vids. Too bad the rain is falling it's put a crimp on things.

I'm watching the Ab Fab series now. Finished season one last night. I love that show esp Patsy.

I think I'm gonna buy the washin machine this weekend hopefully having it will prompt George to come fix the electricity and water so we can use it.

My hair is in dire need of washing and combing, it's been...lets just say, a looong time. Speaking of hair, I used to have this really long strand a little above my left eyebrow that I used to play with a lot and accidentally pulled out, it's grown back and the part near the root is whitish. I don't remeber it being like that before.

My dog yearning has temporarily subsided. Although somedays I'm tempted to say "Fuck it!" and get one of those toy house dogs but thankfully theyre expensive so that keeps my ass in check.

I'm all out of stuff to post but yeah, I'm still alive and all that jazz.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored