Thursday, May 04, 2006

I love street talk

I love walking down the street minding my own business and hearing snippets of people's conversation, like this gem I heard tonight.

...go brush yuh teeth and go suck yuh madda...
Hilarity!


I am sore!! Two mornings in a row I went running, well, more like stretching, then jogging then chest burns then walking then jogging then chest burns then walking.

I upgraded my linux box to Ubuntu Dapper today, there's some kinks to be worked out but it's fine so far.

There's an official Apple reseller across the road from where I work, too bad they don't have any firewire cables. It's time for a new iPod, the video one. Ive had mine for years and its age is showing.

Co-workers wanna see MI3, I just may go see it. Speaking of Tom Cruise, found this hilarious clip of him 'dancing'. I know he's hated alot right now but he amuses me too much for me to hate him. Enjoy!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored