Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Labour Day!

Today is Labour Day, which in Jamaica is a public holiday in which people do communtiy projects. Cleanup, pedestrian X-ing painting, grooming schools, parks etc. Guess what I did?

Laze around all damned day. No laundry, no HTML practice, nothing but surfing the net and idle calling the bf. He said he cleaned his house, good for him.

Finally bought the washing machine, it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Which is funny since electricity and water isn't ready yet. The contractor was supposed to come today and he didn't so my preciton is gonna come true. I'm gonna have a WM that I can't use. This blows.

I'm tired of my nails now, I'm getting them cut this week, time to go back to short nails.

X3 is coming! I can't help but be excited! But I'm gonna have to ignore some stuff cuz I know there's gonna be stuff that pisses me of like Storm having brown eyes, few of faves being punked, ridiculous one liners etc. But I still wanna see it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored