Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm missing something

like I look back at my posts and I know there's stuff missing, not deliberately its just stuff escapes me at the time of posting. Like I know I didn't post that Rog came over and bathed Brock. So I could go clean his spots around the house and get rid of those damn fleas/ticks. I apparently missed some spots so I'm try again tomorrow. Can't wait till he's old enough for the collar, cuz the other stuff don't work.

Dutty, stinking pizza hut nearly mek me starve to death. Over two fucking hours! So I get vex and canceled and all they said was "Alright" I shit you not. Then like 30 minutes the rider comes and all like, I delivered and some guy paid for it. WTF? Does Anika look like a fucking guy name? And he's all I got paid, no apology nothing. I knw I don't do ph a lot but they've just lost me for good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored