Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Karma = Greatness!

So Berroney and I had to go on the road today. Him to pick up something me to get something for Jazz. As we're about to leave, something goes wrong with DSL. This is like 3pm. Kam finishes at 4pm and Greg has receptionist duty till 5pm, so asshole was left alone with pop down DSL and I hear he's pissed! Good! Serves him right, still doesn't add up to all the days he's 'sick' and his 3 hour lunches.

Since last freeing up space on my hard drive at work Ive been downloading International movies with interesting titles. Today I watched The White Dragon, not bad. Was a funny, atypical way of telling a typical Asian SL.

Brock is tired, at least he better be, I didn't get my usual greeting tonight :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored