Monday, April 30, 2007

Brock scared us today

  • he didn't wake us up at 5 in the morning
  • he wasnt much interested in his morning walk/bird chase
  • he didn't eat, which was the weirdest
  • he just wasn't interested in anything he usually was

Then when mom was leaving, we sorta forced him up and then he was all stuck on mom like he didnt want her to go and whined when she did. Then he went straight back to bumming. I checked for a temp and for like a sore spot, nothing. Mom came back and he wasn't interested in her comeback either. I left for work, mom went on the road again. When she came back, our kitchen and bathroom were "redecorated". Like bathroom stuff was in the kitchen, stuff that was on the toilet tank, kitchen table were on the floor. So I guess he's feeling better and he has eaten.

He seemed back to normal when I got back home. We ran around and played kick ball when I came home, so he's back to normal.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored