Tuesday, April 24, 2007

the suck continues

my ipod is fucked, it wont charge unless I use an adapter. I tried 3 different cables on 3 different computers and nothing. And when It does charge with the adapter when I unplug it the battery meter still acts like it's plugged in. I'm sending it back but it's gonna suck travelling without it. Gotta find new ways to entertain myself on the bus and at bus stops.

I think I posted about them putting in condom machines in the bathrooms at work well they've now stocked the one in the men's room. What are they waiting on to stock the females? I dunno why I'm even interested not like I need any.

I wanna take Brock to the beach, mom wants to do the same except she's thinking of taking him all the way to country, he'd love it there, a real yard and kids to play with. Speaking of, I haven't been to country in ages, I need to take a trip, relax and swim. Which reminds me, I need a swimsuit blah, not looking forward to shopping for one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored