Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter!

4 days and no work! Also I'm enjoying the bun and cheese they(work) gave me.

Rog's bro is here! I'm not the only one that has put on weight. It's great seeing him again. We all hung out and went to the movies Wednesday night. We were supposed to see Shooter but I didn't wanna so Rog and I went to see Music & Lyrics, it had a few funny lines but the best parts were the intro and the outro where they did that pop up video thing, funny. Only good thing about that movie is the soundtrack, I'm loving the songs esp Cora songs, catchy hilarity.

Yesterday I went with Stu and Rog to look at a house in Mandeville, I tooks some pics mostly of trees, I love trees. There's none of me cuz I had the cam :) You can see them here

I totally forgot about fotki, too bad about their 50mb limit, I wish Google would buy them out or do their own online photo sharing thing.

Anyhoo, it's back to sleep for me, tata!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored