Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I should get off my ass!

I really need to start exercising again. Maybe running again, on the weekend and days when I work late. This belly ain't cute, at all!

I also need to stop collecting brushes, patterns, textures and tutorials and start making stuff again. I don't even experiment anymore, sooo sad. Ive been thinking of bringing my linux box to work so I Gimp in between id10t calls.

Speaking of which, I wanna skin my blogs. Not some skin I get off a site but something that I made, designed, something of me but I ain't holding my breath for that either.

Oooh, LJ improved their rich text editor, looks very MS Word-y. Good for them.

Oh well, tomorrow is the 15 :D Means I can get choccy for CHEAP! I may even buy myself a big teddy bear too.

Coffee + rum, loong time I haven't had this, greatness! Now I'm all sleepy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored