Sunday, February 19, 2006

my weekend

So Friday after work went to spend some time with the bf but I ditched him to go drinking. Went to young rich Jamaica central aka TGIFridays. Got a surprise there. One of the group there was an ex-customer of my company, his leaving was memorable experience, he was not a happy camper. No metion was made of it though. Had a great time drinking got a bit tipsy then came home.

Went to work Saturday, spent the night with the bf and his uncles. Entertaining men they are. Slept over at K's. Saw Stacey the next day and came home to no internet. didnt bother calling C&W, woulda been a waste of my time.

I called gregory and he said he'd go running with me in the morning, not sure about tomorrow. I'm not flaking but i got laundry so i dont think i'll be running.

anyhoo, thats it i'm done

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored