Saturday, February 11, 2006

Team Portia???


Yep, Team Portia. That's how americanized Jamaica is. The ruling party PNP is now in the process of choosing a new leader and Prime Minister. There's Portia Simpson-Miller, Peter Phillips and Omar Davies. I havent seen any of OD's adds so I dunno his tag line but PP's is Strong and Dependent and PSM is Team Portia. I kid you not. Team Portia.

So I went to do my nails, get me some Emily(character on General Hospital) nails:
But I got this instead:


And while I was getting that done. They got one of the thieves that was active in the area recently. Kicked his ass so bad he shat himself! He was begging the cops to take him. They did, after the crowd was done with him.

Yes! It's Saturday and I ain't working! Greatness!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored