Saturday, April 29, 2006

Went to Japan

ended up in Cuba.

The bf and I were supposed to go to East(Japanese restaurant) and on the way we drove past a Jamaica/Cuba festval and decided to stop there instead. I had spanish something rice and spanish something pork. (Yes, I got straght A's in Spanish.) Had some coffee cheese cake which was delish.

There was this energetic little boy there, running around amusing himself with everything he sees. I love how easily he was amused.

OK, my sexy is in dire need of preservation. I'm gonna start running for real this time. Already called Greg, we're on.

Also got this from Nuri:

This is for everyone who reads this post.

Post anything that you want, and post it anonymously. A story, a secret, a confession, a fear, a love, a memory - ANYTHING. To anyone. Be sure to post anonymously and honestly. Then, put this in your blog to see what your friends (and perhaps others who you don't even realize read your blog) have to say.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored