Tuesday, June 20, 2006

burining up!

Portmore(where I live) is HEATING up! Dammit, any my house traps heat like a bitch. And work is no sanctuary, fucking A/C is broke with no ETA on being fixed. total fuckery.

Bwoy, if I was preggers my child would be marked I tell you. I wanted donuts from this articular shop and all fucking day no damn donuts, asses.

fucking crosses today, buses went on strike and the fuckers at water commission went on strike. hopefully they start acting right in the morning cuz I need water and public transport. water ppl I can sympathize with but the bus people, those fuckers can rot for all I care. Have people waiting at bust stops for nearly an hour on a nearly daily basis for one of three buses? fuck that shit no fucking raise!

The dog yearning is back...watched coupla hours of dog whisperer last night, not smart. Cesar has like a million dogs, *sigh* so unfair.

I hate red lobster, quiznos, DQ, Olive Garden. their ads always make me hungry and none of those fuckers are open here.

anyhoo this all my blogging for tonite. nini

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored