Thursday, June 22, 2006

it's hurricane time again

and the good ole folks at water commission have decided to go on a test run. fuckers are on strike and have cut off our water. well not cut it off, there's water at the front pipe meaning they only left it on low enough for that to happen. So as far as water is concerned I'm gonna be living like a hurricane hit.

I dunno wat these pussyholes think theyre gonna acomplish but this isnt gonna make ppl sympathetic to their cause. I know what I said yetserday or day before but this shit has gone on too long. this strike aint gonna work, esp since theyre helping with water conservation. I hope they get fired and replaced.

I am now a donut junkie and this sucks cuz fresh donuts aren't easy to come by. gonna stop by a bakery and see if I can get some fresh good donuts but I doubt it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored