Thursday, June 08, 2006

Today was a good day!

I loooove karma! And random acts of kindness. This morning as I was taking the bus some really sorry looking guy asked if I could pay for him on my bus card and I'm like sure. At lunch my friend was looking for shoes to wear on a trip so I was trying on shades to amuse myself in the meantime. I had one one I really liked turned to ask my friend's opinion and he wsa unavailable so I asked a guy in line and he's like it goes great with my smile smile.gif So I continue voguing in the mirror and its the guy's turn to cash and he goes, "And cash those shades she's wearing." Aww, I turned and gave him another smile and said thanks and he's all like you're welcome and took his stuff and left. No bugging me for my number or anything. biggrin.gif

Also, I'm thinking of taking up Kendo or some other form of martial arts, lest's see how long before I lose interest.

I left my headphones at work :( So it's gonna be a boring trip to work tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored