Wednesday, November 01, 2006

back on the wagon

So after going a week without exercise I ran and exercised this morning. Suprisingly I ran more than usual. We decided to add 8 Minute Legs into the exercise routine cuz really my thighs need it.

But a lotta time was spent getting mom's computer to actually play the vids. I'm gonna have to format and reinstall windows again. my mom has the amazing ability to screw up computers by doing "Nothing." And she calls me names when I run her off mine.

So I'm wearing my new blue jeans today and it fits like one of Rog's, too big. But I like it, even though it makes me look I spent the night at my boyfriend's. Everyone prefers my black sneakers to my blue ones. I do too but the blue feels comfier.

Friday, theyre gonna knock holes in our side wall to make windows, so I gotta move my computers, DSL modem and a bunch of wires. So my Friday off won't really be a Friday off. Hopefully I can borrow George's car and go by the RGD to do my dad's birth certificate that I always keep forgetting about.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored