Thursday, November 09, 2006

some days I really hate my job

so I'm on the phone for nearly two hours with C&W trying to get this guy's DSL up to no avail, so I'm about to report it and guy calls in to say he had reset the modem thereby making all the troubleshooting moot. His ass is gonna wait till tomorrow.

Went back to my Vox today. Still have no use for it yet but until I figure it out I'm gonna be doing their QuestionOfTheDay thingy.

I have this weekend off! Gonna use Saturday and get glitter tips on my nails and gonna reinstall XP on Sunday.

Everyday I use Post-Its to clean my teeth despite having dental floss in my bag.

I'm trying to have a chapter up tomorrow, it's my self imposed deadline. Speaking of which, I need to switch monitors so I can start iconing or something.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored