Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Creatively Constipated

That's how I'm feeling. I haven't written jack in ages and I sure as hell haven't made any graphics. And now it's affecting me. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have that damn dinosaur at work, I gotta reboot that shat 4 or 5 times a day. Just Ugh! Gonna take my notebook and scribble in there. Esp since I'm thinking of making brushes now. Common Jamaican slang and lyric brushes from like Bob, Beres, Buju etc

I skinned my writing forum! I love the new look! I'm gonna start posting my stuff there, originals and stuff. For real this time, I hate this feeling.

I got my digicam back and Ive yet to look at it. I will though.

Spent Saturday @ Kevin's. Had fun, I really miss hanging with him, he's very cool. Watched some dog show or the next. I really, really, really, really, really,
really, really, really want a dog.

There's a new company in town, laying down fibre, I'm gonna dust off my resume and try my luck.

I heart Scarlett Johanssen, just had to throw that out there.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored