Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Piercings and markings

I've been thinking of piercings again. Re-doing my tongue, doing the top of my ear and my nipple/s. The first two are the most likely to be done, the nipple one is a whole lotta iffy. I dunno where I got it from but it won't go away but I'ma ignore it. Prolly its just residual from the Janet SuperBowl. And I would like to think I'm not that easily influenced but it nuh look so at all.

I'm done with Xanga. I made my last post there last night linking to my LJ and Blogger accounts. I just not feeling Xanga anymore.

The bf emailed me pics of his little bro and nephew, utter cuteness! Wish I could share but you haffi just believe me and done.

Anyways, I gone to tek some id10t calls, layta.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored