Tuesday, January 24, 2006

If God was like men

well, like me to be more specific then these two asses:






would have all over 3rd degree burns from the lightning bolts I'd rain on their dumbasses.

First Kanye, his ego has done swallowed his brain. I've heard his album and FYI Kanye, it DOES NOT deserve album of the year. Frankly, I liked Lil Kim's album way better. I hope his ass dont win jack.

As for pastor mase, does his congregationrealize the only place he'll be leaing them to is hell?

Why do these two asses think they can compare their ignorant asses to Jesus? I wish theyd both catch something that makes them mute, do the world a favor.



BF leaves tomorrow for at least a week :( Hopefully we get to spend the norning together, but I ain't holdinf my breath.

Just got my nails done and like 5 are messed up :( boo, i'm gonna redo them friday and get glitter put on them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored