Monday, January 30, 2006

They got so much things to say right now

and I have nothing.

The bf is in Miami or Florida or whatever that section of the US of A is. SPeaking of which, he's supposed to me email some pics. I miss him, but it's not bad like the last time. The last time he left I was a miserable wretch. and I played the hell outta Tamia's I'm Missing You. Should I be worried? Should he?

And I find myself collecting brushes and textures and I've still yet to make something, anything. boo.

I have some writing ideas I'm gonna try put on WB sometime this week.

Ive been bumming more than usual and eating more than usual and it's showing. I wanna start running again but then I'd have to wake earlier and I can't do that. I work too late to go swimming at Utech. I need a hobby or something.

Ive been thinking about school again. I think I'm gonna start with some certifications, uni is NOT where I wanna be anytime soon.

I think I maybe addicted soap. I literally crave it now. Not in a "I'll suck your dick" way but enough for me to notice. I even eat it everyday now, boo.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored