Monday, January 02, 2006

new year, same shit

finally got new computer to make a long story short, after trying many times to install my legit xp i had to end up using a bootleg copy. so now new comp is up, but me and samba are on diff terms so i cant copy over my stuff yet :(

saw my godson, he's huge and so cute, didnt have my camera so no pics :( my goddaughter is talking, words and small phrases but she's still bossy.

right now i'm pissed at the bf. he can be such an ass! I asked him if he wanted to spend nye with me he said he'd be sleeping. LIAR! he was in Jacks Hill watching fireworks. nice to know you'd rather be somewhere else and thanks for no callng either. I'm not even gonna get into today. thanks for NOT calling again.

I'm tired, I'm tired of the same fucking disappointments over and over and over again. A simple fucking phone call. The say one thing and do another thing aka LYING!

i'm just real fucking fed up.

2 comments:

CoolDestiny said...

Yeah, BFs can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes? You'd think they were meant to be a pain in the ass

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored