Monday, April 17, 2006

for the last time

To the boyfriend,

I had already written this post out and the damn computer crashed so I'm gonna be lazy this time around.

Look, I'm sick and tired of having to ask you to make time for me. I hate that whenever your schedule laxes you find time to go hang with your friends and none for me. And NO! Me being around you while you're at work, or fixing a friend's computer or at my workplace typing away on your laptop doesn't count.

I'm tired of having this convo with you, hopefully putting it in writing will make something stick.

Also, if I have to suggest or remind you it sorta defeats the purpose.
............


To O'Rayne and this fucking computer,

I dont care what you do get me two replacement IDE drives. This SATA is shit. I'm sick and tired of having this thing crash in the middle of doing something. Now I'm getting errors about possible corrupt files. And yes I have all the damn updates for everything. I'm weeks behind on stuff I NEED to do.
.............

On to good news, I brought my painting home today. Some time during the week I'll post a pic of it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored