Saturday, April 15, 2006

it's been awhile...

Where have I been? Home and work. And both places are a PITA.

@ work, we now have to do Customer Care for something else which means we have two new phones to answer, which would be all well and good, except, Ive yet to receive proper training and secondly, there's no queuing or voicemail system for it. So today, I'm on calls and the other phones start ringing. I can't put my customer on hold to answer it can I?

So after this happens the second time, they call wondering why calls aren't being answered. Which is understandable but I didn't like the tone of the questions, almost accusatory. So I told him, I'm the only one on duty and I was on a call. they need to go back to the drawing board and work this thing out.

@ home. After weeks of computer problems, I'm starting to get the full picture of my problems. Apparently the computing world isnt fully ready for SATA II hence my always crashing computer. New drivers, new cables, nothing works. I think, I'm just gonna switch back to IDE drives.

And something totally icky, I gotta be vague to protect innocents not so much the guilty. Gotta trust your instincts people, you gotta. So I was at Leela's home hanging when her dad comes to me all sneaky and whispering, "What's your email address?" I didnt hear him at first so he had to repeat it like 3 times. And alarm bells go off in my head but I try to downplay it. He's always been a cool guy, so I'm trying to tell myself, its nothing sleazy. So, I give him my email addy. I tell the bf on the ride home and he's like, that's how he is, it's prolly no big deal. I love him, always looking on the good side. So, I get an email this morning(yes, I'm posting it here):

shhhhhhh..its me..can you be discreet??

How are you?..can this be our secret??...let me know...then..i will tell you what i ve wanted to tell you for a long time....ok?

So, any volunteers for a reply?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored