Thursday, April 27, 2006

jutc is slick

or so they think. Went to their site file a complaint but their complaint page wasn't working, I wonder why. But they have a page full of email addys, I'm a email all of them and post it here, I need to vent.

Do all the drivers take lunch at the same time? Why was I forced to stand in the hot boiling sun for nearly 40 minutes and not one bus? And its not like I was waiting on just ONE bus either. I was waiting on a 70, 72 or 75. And on Wednesday, April 26, 2005 from 12 - 12:40pm there was no damn bus. Coulda been a hour for all I know cuz I had to call a friend to come take me to work.

Secondly, something has to be done about where the current bus stop is, no damn shelter from sun and rain.

Yay! Got my Ipod connector! Now I can listen Pink and all the new music I've gotten in the past weeks.

I hate my cable company, even WITH the cable box service still sucks! I hope Flow comes with some great digital cable service.

Anyhoo, I'm tired, bedtime.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored