Friday, April 28, 2006

Thanks

Today is payday and I'm feeling grateful, so I'm just gonna take a moment and list some stuff I'm grateful for.(In no particular order)

....calls are few and far between
....computer has been more or less stable for the past week
....Roger Templeton Pixley
....family, mom, dad, sis etc.
....pseudo independence, I bitch about this job but I'm glad I can afford most stuff on my own
....friends, David, Karleen, Gregory(x2), Keesha etc me caan type deh whole a unnuh name
....material stuff, computers, cell, iPod
....patois, I dont use it enuff :(
....Passions(yes the soap opera) because of it I've met many great people, Crysta, Nuri, Sylvia, Tara(hehe) etc
....health
....internet, gossip blogs like C&D, ConcreteLoop, IDLYITW etc and random funny shit like www.bryanboy.com

that felt good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored