Wednesday, April 19, 2006

what a day, what a day

So C&W had some internal routing prob when it came to our email server so our customers on their connection have been calling and cussing all day. Got one call today, I'm explaining what's happening and the id10t is like, I'm not some Joe Blow you can't fool me. So I'm like, if you dont believe do a tracert, he's like a what?? Mute button is my friend, so after I had my chuckle I had him do a tracert and he saw for himself and shut the hell up.

Another guy, called last week talking about low connection speed and sloooooow browsing. So I'm explaining to him it's prolly his line quality, dude totally gets loud and rude at me saying the service sucks, nevermind its been great up until that day.

So he call back today, wanting help on something else. So I asked him hows the connection problems. first thing out of dude's mouth, "And I was rude to you wasn't I?" For some reason that cracked me up. And he's like "I'm sorry, you were right, I called the phone company and my wires were crossed."

Worst part of today was that I had to deal with the madness on an empty stomach. Had some great pizza in the evening though.

OK, O'Rayne is finally getting that I want IDE drives. This SATA thing has gone on too long and put me sooooooo behind on a project it's not funny. All this stuff is just backing up on me.

I really really really want a dog.

Tomorrow is Hailu's birthday. Still cant believe he's gone and it's times like this I'm glad I didn't look at him in his coffin. I dont want that in my memories of him, I wanna remember him alive. I miss you Hailu.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored