Sunday, January 07, 2007

fucked up Sundays

that fucking church(they're actually a tent) across the road. the fuckers put up sheets so you can't look in but their speakers outside facing out. In my house with all my doors locked and I can still hear their dumbness and hungry belly 'singing'. I swear, one of these days I'm going to jail for destruction of property. Apparently cuz theyre praising god they can be as loud as they please and ignore my requests for some fucking silence. One of these days, I'm going over there and breaking something. And to make it worse they have this fucking tony matterhorn wannabe, every sunday after dem service done a him dat a mek one bag a noise. A smile inna me face like me and him a friend. Guess who wasn't smiling when I told him what I wanted to do to him with him mic? I have silence now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored