Saturday, January 27, 2007

got my hair did

washed my hair and my mom combed it. Ive stopped using Pantene, I'm just sticking to head and shoulders; dry scalp formula for now. It works. Also, my hair isn't breaking as much and it has grown so I must be doing something right.

Went back to my high school, the other day, to get transcripts. And it's changed. The building that used to house 4th and 5th forms(10th + 11th grades) is locked down. Even the bar is closed.(My high school is where and amusement park and small hotel used to be). The bar, was a 4/5th form hang out. The things that happened d in it, scandalous, but a lotta fun. even saw the owner's son. Gareth, I remember him, he was hilarious and had braces, looks about the same. I just realized, I'm not still friends with anyone from high school. Not that I hate them or anything, we've just never really kept in touch.

Went to Harbour View last night with Steve and Kams, had steam fish and bammy. It was OK, the food was this || short from good. Which reminds me, supposed to be going to dinner with K this week, hopefully we'll go to somewhere good.

Spoke with my dad today, says he has mild glaucoma and made some joke about smoking weed. Didn't get to talk to him more about it cuz he was on the road but he says he's taking his meds. from the little I know, it's treatable and he doesn't have to go blind but I am still a little worried.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored