Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Google wins again

Last year, after the Google taking over Writely thing, I transferred all my stuff from docs.google(the interface was so drab it was uninspiring) to ZohoWriter. While the interface is pretty great and it has tabbed document editing, Ive noticed it doesn't behave well with big documents. I have one story that spellcheck doesn't work for and whats really annoy is that saving freezes, esp auto save, and I lose a whole bunch of what I wrote. So I decided to try, thinkfree, but it uses java which is slow and hella slow on my work machine. (I must say, thinkfree has something over both zoho and google, when I upload my graphics tutorials ALL the images show, so I just store the tuts there.) So, I've moved all the documents I'm currently working on back to google. I guess it's not so bad as their interface ain't so bad anymore, I hope I won't have to be transferring again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored